Choosing the right alcohol rehab in Arizona doesn’t have to be a time-consuming chore. If you’re online looking into recovery centers, pouring over reviews, and waiting for the right resource to stand out on the page, consider contacting Wolf Creek Recovery to learn about our recovery programs. You can get help for an addiction right now by calling our 24-hour helpline at 833-732-8202. Read more about our programs online to better understand how we can help when you’re ready to make a lasting change.
5 Reasons to Call Wolf Creek Recovery For Addiction Treatment
1. We have a plan for your recovery; one that is easy to follow, so you won’t get side-tracked along the way. Our proven-effective treatment plan includesthe following:
Medical Detox: The first and most important step in any recovery program is a safe and comfortable detox environment. Everyone’s needs at this initicial stage of recovery are unique, which is why we offer customized detox services.
Phase One Recovery: After assessing your recovery requirements, our clinicians will put together a personalized plan to ensure you have the resources you need to fully recover from addiction. Our staff will be with you every step of the way to ensure you arrive at your goal.
Phase Two Recovery: Immersion in our treatment plan will include coping strategies, rebuilding family relationships, relapse prevention, and more, all designed to safeguard your long-term plans to remain sober.
Extended Care: Every patient is offered the option to extend their recovery program up to 90-days- and beyond when necessary.
2. Along with evidence-based programs, our drug and alcohol rehab in Arizona offers patients the added benefit of therapies that make rehab more enjoyable. Outdoor therapy, holistic tratment, and 12 step programs are just a few of the amenities provided by our recovery center. You can learn more by clicking the ‘Therapies’ link on our homepage or by contacting our staff by phone at 833-732-8202.
3. We accept most major insurance plans as coverage for addiction treatment. If you’re not sure whetehr your plan will pay for treatment, get in touch with our admissions team with some basic information about your coverage and we’ll verify your benefits over the phone.
4. Are you still deciding whether recovery is in your best interest? Take advantage of free resources from Wolf Creek Recovery on our website:
- Admissions information
- Insightful blog articles
- Programs information
- Details about our therapies
- A list of addictions we treat
- 24-hour helpline
5. Get help for a family member. If you have questions for our admissions team about recovery services for a loved one, we’re happy to help in every way. Let us know when you call that you’re reaching out to our rehab on behalf of someone else and we’ll provide additional resources and explain how to go about getting them into rehab.
Don’t wait to contact us regarding addiction treatment. Covid has closed the doors of many other rehab facilities; however, at Wolf Creek Recovery, we are open and providing multi-level treatment for patients in all stages of recovery.
Prescott AZ 86301