Choosing inpatient rehab for alcohol recovery will give you the time you need to heal from the effects of alcoholism. Without taking time to yourself, you may be at a greater risk of a relapse once you’ve undergone detox. By checking into Wolf Creek Recovery’s extended care residential program, you’ll have time to reflect on the decisions you’ve made in the past and consider how you’ll avoid addiction in the future. Your time spent in our inpatient drug and alcohol use treatment program will be well worth the investment you make in your future. Contact our rehab at 833-732-8202 for more information.
5 Reasons Why Inpatient Treatment For Alcoholism Is A Must
1. Your addiction will not go away on its own, no matter how much you hope that it would. Even with motivation on your part, detox at home is rarely effective in the long term. Recovery specialists from Wolf Creek Recovery specialize in treating severe addiction, having access to the newest treatments and techniques available today. WCR is rated one of the best alcohol and best drug addiction treatment centers in the state.
2. Over time, alcohol diminishes health and causes irreversible brain damage. Scientific studies show that alcohol abuse causes the brain to shrink and minimizes the performance of the organs. By quitting drinking now, you’ll improve your health immediately. An outpatient program may not offer enough support when you’re ready to give up drinking. Speak with recovery counselors from our treatment center to find the right level of care to beat your addiction.
3. Detox is safer in an inpatient environment, especially when addiction is severe. At-home alcohol is dangerous and can even result in death which is why supervised 24-hour rehab is recommended by specialists. If you’re concerned about painful withdrawals, rest easy knowing that Wolf Creek Recovery offers medication-assisted treatment during detox.
4. Once you’ve gotten past detox and are working on your recovery, you may start to think that the hard part of rehab is behind you. If you let your defenses down, even for a moment, you’ll find yourself in danger of a relapse. Inpatient rehab for alcohol abuse will help you develop new skills and tools that will keep your feet on the path toward long-term recovery. The longer you stay in rehab, the more likely you’ll achieve your goals.
5. Inpatient rehab for alcohol addiction will give you a comfortable place to heal while you’re creating a new life for yourself. A hectic homelife or life on the streets can contribute to continued alcoholism. Rehab will provide a quiet space for you to rest, reflect, and recuperate from addiction while you begin to put your life back together. Top drug rehab centers like ours offer patients multiple levels of care to choose from, including inpatient and outpatient treatment.
If you’d like to speak with a counselor over the phone about treatment, reach out to Wolf Creek Recovery by calling 833-732-8202. There’s a reason why so many patients have left positive reviews for our rehab and rated us the best drug and alcohol rehab in the state- our doctors and staff genuinely care about your future.
Prescott AZ 86305